- This event has passed.
Online course “Essentials of Online Teaching”
November 19, 2020 @ 18:00 - December 22, 2020 @ 20:00
TESOL-Ukraine is delighted to announce a free online course “Essentials of Online Teaching” which is supported by the RELO office and will be delivered by English Language Fellows in November-December 2020. The possible topics include but not limited to:
- Communicative Language Teaching Strategies for the Online classroom;
- Encouraging Critical Thinking in the Online Classroom.
- Online Assessment Tools (Flipgrid, Socrative, Google Forms, etc.).
- Teaching Pair and Group Work (how to teach a group of 15-20 students and divide them into groups of 2/3/4 online, and monitor all of them at the same time).
- How to use Pear Deck (interactive slide presentation tool).
- Using Graphic Organizers.
Workshops will be scheduled for Tuesdays and Thursdays (6-8 pm Kyiv time): November 19, November 26, December 3, December 8, December 10, December 15, December 17, December 22.
The number of the participants is limited to 20-25 people. Certificates for 30 academic hours will be given to the participants who have attended at least 6 of 8 sessions. To receive a certificate participants will be also required to write a short piece (150-200 words) for TESOL-Ukraine newsletter introducing/explaining/ commenting on a technique they use in online teaching
Preference will be given to TESOL-Ukraine members.
To register for the online course, please, use the following link:
The deadline for the registration is November 12.