- This event has passed.
Training for Teachers of English “Teaching English to Generations Z and Alpha” (in Ukrainian)
February 1, 2022 @ 08:00 - March 31, 2022 @ 17:00
- « III National TESOL-Ukraine Research Academy Discourse Strategies of Linguistics in the 21st Century. Terminology of Modern Research in Linguistics, devoted to the 90th anniversary of Professor K.Ya. Kus’ko Lviv, November 19, 2021
- Professional development course “ENHANCING LANGUAGE TEACHING TO POST-MILLENIALS” »
Training for Teachers of English “Teaching English to Generations Z and Alpha” (40 academic hours)
Online, February 2022 – March 2022
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
TESOL-Ukraine and Educational Centre “Interclass” in Ukraine have been running a number of ELT projects over several years aimed at providing continuous professional development and sustaining an ELT professional network in Ukraine. The goal of this training is to examine challenges EFL professionals face with teaching English to students-postmillenials.
Maryna Tsehelska – Director, Educational Centre “Interclass”, Associate Professor, Kryvyi Rih State Pedagogical University
Maryna Tsehelska is a director of Educational Centre “Interclass” and Associate Professor at Kryvyi Rih State Pedagogical University. Her main professional interest lies in cognitive methods of teaching English, which are developed and tested on the basis of Educational Centre.
- Participants will be required to register on the Interclass platform and join the Viber group.
- They will watch the video, read and take tests on the Interclass platform.
- They also will be required to participate in Zoom meetings and present their projects at the end of the course.
Number of participants: 30 English teachers.
The language of the training is Ukrainian.
FEES: free for TESOL-Ukraine members, 300UAH for non-members.
Application deadline: January 25, 2022
Acceptance notification deadline: January 26, 2022
CONTACT E-MAIL ADDRESS